Setting Project Orca to make proxies on Upcloud.
First head over to https://upcloud.com/signup/?promo=R6B62G and sign up for an account. (This is our special promo with Upcloud, you'll get an extra $25 towards proxies when you sign up and make a deposit!)
When you sign up, make sure to NOT use a privacy or a virtual credit card, they will automatically reject these accounts. Sign up with a real credit card, this can be changed later to a virtual card when your account gets accepted.
When you have an account, navigate to https://hub.upcloud.com/people and make a new account.
- Head to the people's tab.
- Fill these out.
- Put the info into the bot. (Username NOT EMAIL)
- If you see this, your keys were added successfully!
- From the home page, fill out the proxy user/pass and how many you would like.
Each "server" can hold a maximum of 5 proxies, so when you create 5 servers, you actually will have 25 proxies!
- From here, you can copy and paste into your bot!
That's it. Happy cooking! 🔥🔥🔥